In this program besides the iconic places in Bhutan – we will visit the Mahakala Festival or Yeshe Goenpo Drupchen at the famous Trongsa Dzong. This festival is dedicated to the male patron deity of Bhutan, Yeshe Goenpo (Mahakala). It was first introduced by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in the 17th century to commemorate victory over Tibetan invasions.
Mini-group of up to 10 people.
- Tour dates: November 13- November 22, 2023.
- Number of days: 10 days / 9 nights.
- Where to: The Kingdom of Bhutan.
- What we do: We visit different places of power and learn about culture and Buddhism.
- Visa and entry conditions: Bhutan visa is arranged through us. Bhutan is open for entry from September 22, 2022. No quarantine and a certificate of vaccination is not required (but welcome).
- Accommodation: 3* hotels.
- Insurance: Med. insurance for traveling abroad.
- Cost of the tour: for a group of 6 or more people. – $3,745 (USD).
- Support: Natalia S.He is a Russian-speaking guide who has lived in the Himalayas for many years.