We thought a New Year’s Eve trip to India’s Land of Kings should be about what describes India best – DANCES!
And we with Ludmila Vergelis, choreographer and movement specialist created New Year’s Dance Program!
The participants in all our journeys dance, as it happens, of their own accord. When our dancing friends arrive, Argentine tangos and chacarera rumble at any altitude.
And on New Year’s Eve we will dance not spontaneously, but according to the plan:
Improve dance technique and free body movement:
Inside Flow Yoga – yoga dance to music
PortDeBras: Beautiful Hands – technique of hand and body movements to music with elements of improvisation
Learning and Performing:
Indian folk dances. For this we invite a real Indian dancer – a dance teacher.
Bollywood Indian dancing. It is a special art form, fun and requires energy and drive from the dancers)
Argentina’s favorite chacarera!
Russian folk dances.
We enjoy dancing a mix of Russian and Argentine dances, we even have a name for them: chacadrille))))
All dances can be danced by both men and women.
The more of us, the better!
We’ll be sure to record a video. For this purpose, we invite professionals of photo and video shooting.
In addition to workshops, we’ll have dance parties.
And best of all, we’re spending three days of the dance festival and New Year’s Eve at the Marigold Hotel, Best of the Exotic! Yes, in the very hotel where the legendary English movie was filmed!
Okay, here we go!
- Tour dates: from December 29, 2024. through January 06, 2024. (dates of stay in India, no flight).
- Number of days: 9 days / 8 nights .
- Where to: India.
- Where to fly: The program begins and ends in Delhi. The first day is a flight from Delhi to Udaipur.
- Accommodation: in high-level hotels*.
- Visa: required, can be arranged online for citizens of Russia, Kazakhstan, USA, Canada, etc.
- Insurance: standard medical insurance for traveling abroad.
- Vaccinations and PCR tests: Covid-19 vaccination and pcr tests are not required.
- Cost of the tour: $1,750.
- Escort: The group is accompanied by an experienced Russian-speaking guide.