In Tibet we get answers to our deepest questions: “Who am I?”, “Why do I live?”, “How do I learn to love?”, “How do I be Happy?”, “How do I be more effective and realize my maximum potential?”, “What is my purpose?”
The soul finds peace, it comes home. Apparently, this is the main thing that has attracted pilgrims from all over the world for centuries. There is a certain source in Tibet that helps you move to a higher level of Awareness. What they call the source: Buddha, Shiva, Kailas, Meru, God, Samadhi, Nirvana – it doesn’t matter. It is a catalyst that accelerates the evolution of the individual Soul. Having had this experience, we move on, carrying it within us.
Everyone who has been to Tibet speaks of great inner transformations. Our personal experience confirms: people become cleaner, quieter, calmer, happier, more loving and accepting. Fears and worries go away, there is more confidence in life. New abilities and superpowers are discovered. Seeing this, other Seekers also rush to Tibet.
On this journey you will make a crusade around Mount Kailas, the most powerful place of power on our planet. In places of power, we enter a special information-energy portal where we can experience higher states of Consciousness. There are special – “reference” – vibrations in places of power. Such vibrations can be achieved through prolonged meditations or through realized Gurus. In places of power a person can enter into resonance with these frequencies without much effort. As a result, our habits, priorities, ways of thinking, behavior change…
We will make an exit to the North Face of Mount Kailash and touch it! Touching Kailas, the most powerful energy point on the planet, is a special moment. The classic path around the mountain doesn’t provide that opportunity – you only see the mountain from a distance. In this itinerary, we purposely added 1 day to touch the mountain and perhaps have a mystical experience .
- Tour dates: August 13 – 26, 2023 (dates while in Tibet, no flight).
- Number of days: 14 days / 13 nights in Tibet.
- Where to: Tibet (territory of China).
- Number of people in the group: Number of people in the group: from 6 to 20.
- Where to fly: Lhasa airport, the capital city of Tibet.
- What we do: We make a kora (ritual circumambulation) around Mount Kailas and make an exit to the North Face of Kailas – touching the mountain on Sagadava Day – on the Full Moon. We will visit Buddhist temples and monasteries and take part in puja services. We will visit the former residence of the Dalai Lama.
- Accommodation: in 4*, 3* hotels and guest houses.
- Difficulty of the route: The bark around Mount Kailash is a 4-day hike of medium difficulty that is accessible to many people with good physical fitness and prior preparation. In addition to the crust (3 days) we will make an outing to the North Face of the mountain (1 day).
- Visa: tourist visa to China + Permit (permission to enter the territory of Tibet) – processed through us. Citizens of Belarus do not need a visa.
- Insurance: standard medical insurance for traveling abroad.
- Cost of the tour: from $2,000.
- The group is accompanied by an experienced Tibetan guide and a Russian-speaking interpreter (if necessary).
- Organizer: Travellers’ Club “All Ways”.
- Pre-registration to the group: on WhatsApp / Telegram +1 530 8440836.
About the peculiarities of the organization
Tibet is high in the mountains. The most important moment in such a program is competent acclimatization, which, according to our experience, should take place in comfortable conditions. We arrive in the capital Lhasa and immediately get to an altitude of 3650 m. First we spend 2 days in Lhasa, resting and visiting local monasteries and temples, as well as the Potala Palace, the historical residence of the Dalai Lamas. On the third day we ascend to an altitude of 4,885 m, where the Drak Yerpa cave complex is located (35 km from Lhasa), and then we go back down to Lhasa. Moving towards Kailas, we gradually reach the sacred lake Manasarovar, located at an altitude of 4557 meters. Here we overnight and spend one day, which allows us not only to acclimatize better, but also to get in tune with the place of strength, meditate on the lake with a view of Mount Kailas, and tune in for the 4-day mountain circumambulation (kora). Then we ascend to the starting point of the pilgrimage route around Mount Kailas – Darchen settlement – 4576 m. Here we acclimatize again. And only after that do we make a detour around the mountain.
The detour around Mount Kailas begins at an altitude of 4,576 m. On the second day of the crust we reach the maximum point of our route – 5669m. Then the altitude decreases.
For good health in Tibet, in addition to competent climbing and drinking plenty of water, it is important not to overcool yourself and to eat well. Therefore, we do not save on accommodation, and stay in good hotels 4 * and 3 *, where there must be hot water in the showers and heating (air conditioners work on heating). The hotel in Lhasa receives a doctor at any time who can measure your blood pressure, pulse, blood oxygen levels and help you with “mountain sickness” if necessary.
Ascesis time will come, it’s also part of the program – 4 days of hiking the pilgrim trail around Mount Kailas at high altitude, without showers and in hostels. But by the beginning of the bark around Mount Kailas, you must be healthy and strong enough to make the journey you have come for.
Yes, you also don’t have to carry all your stuff behind you during the hike. Your belongings will be carried by porters (porters) or yaks.
All transfers are made on a comfortable tour bus, which always has a drinking water, warm tea, and oxygen tanks. It’s all included in the price.